HOW TO MAKE KETO COCONUT PUDDING – DAIRY FREE WITH ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS + VEGAN OPTION
You can tag pictures to me or see more recipes and pictures of recipes that followers made successfully and tagged me by following my social medias, links below;
As promised, here’s another special coconut treat for this week – Keto Coconut Pudding ! ! love cold jellies or puddings and this one with pure coconut flavor takes it to the next level,. It’s cold, refreshing and delicious. Pure coconut haven !
This is such a simple and quick recipe with just 4 ingredients. Since I used gelatin for the version shown in the video, I have also provided a vegan option using agar powder (see recipe below) so I hope everyone can enjoy this.
The recipe can be viewed and printed at this link;
[ Per serving of 100 g ]
Total Carbs = 2.7 g
Dietary Fiber = 1.2 g
Net Carb = 1.5 g
Calories = 109
Total Fat = 10.9 g
Protein = 1.9 g
Unsweetened Coconut Milk = 400 ml / 1.6 cups (Note: You can also used unsweetened almond or pea milk)
Coconut Cream = 400 ml / 1.6 cups
Erythritol = 80 g / 0.4 cup (Note: You can also use any other keto friendly sweeteners to taste)
Gelatin = 10 g / 1 tbsp (You can also use 7 g / 2 tsp of Agar Powder for a vegan version)
Water (room temp) = 50 ml / 0.2 cup / 3 tbsp
Note: As an option, you can also add some coconut extract for that extra oomph especially if you are using pea or almond milk!
1. In a small bowl, mix the gelatin with the water. Stir to combine then set aside.
2. In a pan, add coconut milk, coconut cream, erythritol and agar powder (if using).
3. Cook over a stove at low to medium heat.
4. Once the mixture is warm enough, add the gelatin and stir to mix until combined.
5. Cook just until the erythritol and gelatin are dissolved. No need to bring to a boiling point.
6. Strain the pudding mixture into your preferred cups, glass, bowls or any suitable containers.
7. Chill for a few hours or preferably overnight. In the video, I showed you the texture after chilling for 5 hours which is soft and jiggly. You can enjoy it at this point or chill further. Chilling overnight will result in a firmer texture but still jiggly.
8. Meanwhile, prepare some toasted shredded coconuts. Place the shredded or desiccated coconut on a small oven toaster tray. Spread evenly and toast for about 2 to 3 mins at low to medium heat. Be careful as they can burn very easily. You can also toast them in a pan without oil. Once they are browned enough, remove and mix with some untoasted shredded or desiccated coconut for a color contrast. Set aside.
9. Before serving the coconut pudding, sprinkle with some toasted shredded or desiccated coconut.
10. Garnish with mint leaves (optional).
1. The above nutrition info provided is just a guide. If you have a more accurate macros calculator, please refer to it.
2. If you are planning to publish any of my recipes or make a video of it for your own YouTube channel, please let me know in advance and also provide necessary attributions. Thank you !