Keto Paleo Strawberry Breakfast Muffins Recipe
A soft, moist, delicate almond base studded with freeze-dried strawberries. Perfect for an on-the-go breakfast or fresh out of the oven with keto-friendly jam.
Recipe source: http://bit.ly/2QV1TjQ
We’re Carb Manager. The all-in-one diet app for the Keto and low carb lifestyle, with a built in macro tracker, Keto calculator, food diary, database of 350,000+ Keto recipes, meal planner, shopping list generator, weight tracker, intermittent fasting tracker, and everything else that you need to meet your health and weight loss goals and become the next Keto diet success story!
Subscribe to our YT channel for more premium Keto recipes: http://bit.ly/30re2y8
Download the app (FREE FOREVER):
Sign up on the web: http://www.carbmanager.com
Connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carbmanager/
More premium low carb recipes: https://www.carbmanager.com/recipes
Sign up for Premium: https://www.carbmanager.com/premium
Keto Paleo Strawberry Breakfast Muffins Recipe:
Ultimate Icing Sugar Replacement
Freeze Dried Strawberries
Unsweetened Original Coconut Milk
1. Preheat an oven to 350 F. Line a 12 count muffin tin with liners. In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, Swerve confectioner’s sugar, baking powder and salt with a whisk.
2. Add in the coconut oil and blend until there are pea-sized pieces throughout.
3. Add in the eggs and vanilla extract.
4. Add in milk.
5. Fold in the freeze dried strawberries.
6. Then evenly divide the batter between the 12 liners and bake for 23-25 minutes until the tops are lightly golden brown and the muffins are cooked through.
7. Allow to cool 15 minutes before eating.