How To Make Keto Strawberry Jam (3 Ingredients Only, No Pectin)
Learn how to make Keto Strawberry Jam with 3 ingredients! Use this on different recipes. Be sure to watch the video for more tips!
#ketostrawberryjam #ketojam #ketorecipes #strawberryjam #sugarfreestrawberryjam
1lb or 3 cups strawberries (frozen or fresh)
1/3 cup Erythritol sugar
1 tbsp lemon squeezed
1. In a pan, add strawberries and stir over medium heat
2. Add sugar and increase heat to med-high and mix it all up
3. Stir frequently and bring the mixture to a boil
4. Check if strawberries are soft. Mash it up a bit.
5. Continue boiling until mixture is thick (2-3mins)
6. Add 1 tbsp lemon squeezed
7. Turn off heat and let it cool down a bit
8. Transfer the jam to a jar or glass container.
Note: Please keep refrigerated. Will keep for 1-2 weeks in the fridge.
CIRCLES by tubebackr https://soundcloud.com/tubebackr
Creative Commons — Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported — CC BY-ND 3.0
Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/circles-tubebackr
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/0SoYt1WHe-U