KETO DESSERT RECIPE | Keto Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich | Sugar Free, Grain Free, Gluten Free
CHOC CHIP COOKIE RECIPE (makes about 16 individual cookies) :
* 3.5 oz Salted Butter, Grass-Fed (at room temp.)
* 1 Egg, Large (at room temp)
* 3 oz Granulated Erythritol
* 1 tsp Simply Organic Vanilla Extract, Non-Alcoholic
* 6 oz Blanched Almond Flour
* 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
* 1/2 tsp Xantham Gum
* 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
* 4.5 oz Lily’s Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
1. Preheat oven to 320F.
2. Combine wet ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix until fully incorporated. You can either do this by hand or use a stand mixer.
3. In a separate medium size mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and fold together until fully incorporated.
5. Fold semi-sweet baking chips into the dough.
6. Weigh out 36g size dough balls and shape into desired cookie shape (it’s super important to FLATTEN them as well. Not doing this will result in uneven baking)
7. Bake cookies in preheated oven for 15 min or until golden brown (keep an eye on them, every oven is different)
8. Remove from oven and cool on a baking rack.
VANILLA ICE CREAM RECIPE (makes about 5 ice cream pucks) :
* 4 tbsp Salted Butter, Grass-Fed
* 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
* 1/2 c Confectioners Swerve Sweetener
* 2 tsp Simply Organic Vanilla Extract, Non-Alcoholic
* 1 tsp Lemon Juice
* 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
* 2 tbsp MCT Oil
* 2 Egg Yolks from Large Eggs
1. Melt butter in a saucepan on medium heat.
2. Whisk in heavy whipping cream, confectioners Swerve, vanilla extract, lemon juice, sea salt, and MCT oil to saucepan.
3. With a fork, beat egg yolks together in a small bowl.
4. Temper egg yolks by adding in 1 tbsp of cream mixture to your small bowl, followed by stirring. Repeat this until egg yolks are no longer cold. This prevents your ice cream from having chunks of scrambled egg.
5. Add in tempered egg yolks to saucepan and whisk.
6. Pour entire mixture into a large bowl, cover, and let cool in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
7. Add cream mixture to an ice cream maker and run until it takes on a soft serve consistency. Ours took about 40-45 min.
8. Add soft serve to a 9 in round pan and use a spatula to spread evenly.
9. Freeze overnight.
10. Using a cookie cutter the size of your cookies, cut out ice cream pucks
To assemble ice cream sandwiches :
Place one cookie, top side down onto a plate. Place 1 ice cream puck on top and top with another cookie. Enjoy immediately or store in the freezer until ready to eat
Hot tip : It’s quite a large cookie sandwich… feel free to cut one in half and enjoy with a friend!
MACROS ( 1 large ice cream sandwich, makes 2 servings.. or 1 if you’re really hungry or emotional ) :
Calories – 870 kcal
Fat – 87.4 g
Protein – 14.2 g
Carbs – 6.9 g
Instagram : @fullkourseketo
For Business or Sponsorship please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget :
SUBSCRIBE and LIKE this video if you enjoyed it!