KETO HALWA | INDIAN KETO DESSERT | NAVRATRI SPECIAL RECIPE
Keto Halwa made with Bottle Gourd/Lauki/Dudhi. Low carb halwa is the best Indian Keto Dessert recipe. Keto Sheera/Pudding. Navratri Special recipe.
Happy Navratri. May Maa Durga empower you and your family with her nine swaroopas of name, fame, health, wealth, happiness, humanity, education, bhakti, shakti.
Learn how to make Keto Halwa in just a few easy steps. One of the most popular Indian dessert with Keto friendly ingredients.
Being on Keto it is touch to have sweets but the celebrations of the festival are incomplete without having delicious sweets. Hence considering keto diet I made this Halwa as an offering to Maa. This halwa is made with low-carb ingredients. Share this keto halwa recipe with your family, friends and loved ones, so they will also enjoy this festive season while maintaining their Ketogenic diet.
Some of the most popular halwa recipes: Carrot Halwa, Sooji Halwa, Moong Dal Halwa, Almond Halwa, Pumpkin Halwa, Beetroot halwa, Apple Orange Halwa, Ragi Halwa.
An ideal dessert and absolutely delicious, satisfying, nourishing & mouth-watering keto halwa can be part of a low-carb, ketogenic, Atkins diets and great for weight loss.
You’re definitely going to love this low carb ketogenic dudhi halwa.
LOW CARBOHYDRATE INDIAN KETOGENIC RECIPE
A treat for KETO and HALWA lovers.
1) Bottle Gourd (dudhi/lauki) – 800g
2) Desi Ghee (unsalted butter) – 1 tbsp
3) Almonds & Pistachio – 15g & 10g
4) Almond milk(Unsweetened) – 1 cup
5) Heavy whipping cream – 1/2 cup
6) Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
7) Fruit color – 1 drop
1) Heat the ghee(unsalted butter) in a non-stick pan and add almonds and pistachio.
2) Fry until they turn golden brown in color. Keep aside.
3) In the same pan add grated bottle gourd(dudhi/lauki) and saute it till it turns soft.
4) Now add almond milk. Give it a good mix and let it cook in low-medium flame for 10-15 minutes. Cover it with a lid and keep stirring in between.
5) Add Stevia, heavy whipping cream, fried dry nuts (almond, pistachio) and cardamom powder. Give it a good mix. Also, you can add one drop of fruit color(optional).
6) Cover it and let it cook until its water is evaporated(approx. 5 Minutes)
7) Garnish with almonds, pistachio chips and serve.
You can store this in the refrigerator for 1 week.
Quick and Easy KETO HALWA recipe is ready! Enjoy with your family, friends and loved ones. Thank you!
Subscribe us on Youtube @ https://www.youtube.com/c/5minutekitchen?sub_confirmation=1
#keto #Navratri #ketohalwa #ketogenic #ketodiet #5MinuteKitchen
DISCLAIMER: This video is only intended for an informational purpose and does not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. Readers are subjected to use this information at their own risk. This channel doesn’t take any responsibility for any harm, side-effects, illness or any health or skin care problems caused due to the use of our content or anything related to this.
The content is offered on an informational basis only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the guidance of a
qualified health provider before making any adjustment to a medication or treatment you are currently using, and/or starting any new medication or treatment. All recommendations are “generally informational” and not specifically applicable to any individual’s medical problems, concerns, and/or needs.