Keto Madeleine Recipe Sugar Free Gluten Free Simple Organic Dessert
Madeleine is one of my favorite afternoon pick up cookies and I am happy to share Keto Sugar Free and Gluten Free version with you. It is easy and simple to make! Give it a try and let me know how they came out…
2/3 cups xylitol or erythritol
1tsp Vanilla extract
1cup almond flour
1tsp Baking powder
1/4tsp Sea or Himalayan salt(No table salt)
6tbsp melted butter
*1/4tsp Xanthan gum is optional
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Beat Eggs, Sweetener ( I like using xylitol ) and Vanilla Extract
3. Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients until well combined.
4. Add melted butter and give a good mix
5. If you can wait, refrigerate the batter at least 1hour before bake, I keep them up to 2days to make the fresh Madeleine.
6. Lightly butter or oil the Madeleine pan than bake for 8-12minutes depending on your oven…Mine is electric so it takes bit longer…
7. Cool the cookies than decorate with powdered xylitol or erythritol as you like…than enjoy with cup of tea or coffee!