Keto Mug Cake Recipe In 1 Min – Merry Christmas – #Shorts
Please Hit the LIKE Button, SUBSCRIBE & Leave A COMMENT!! (It Really Helps Us and We’ll LOVE You for it)
A quick Keto Mug Cake that you can make in minutes, the perfect dessert that you can make easily in the microwave for 1-2 mins.
Free Printable Recipe Card: https://www.myketokitchen.com/keto-recipes/keto-mug-cake-rich-chocolate-recipe/
Keto Mug Cake Ingredients:
1 scoop of Chocolate Collagen Protein Powder
1 tablespoon of Coconut Flour
2 teaspoons of Erythritol
1 teaspoon of Cocoa Powder
½ teaspoon of Baking Powder
1 tablespoon of Butter, melted
1 tablespoon of Unsweetened Almond Milk
½ teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
1 large Egg
Keto Mug Cake Instructions:
1. In a small bowl mix together the dry ingredients.
2. Add the wet ingredients and mix well.
3. Pour the cake mixture into a mug or ramekin.
4. Microwave the batter for 1.5-2 minutes until the cake is cooked through.
5. Allow to cool for a couple of minutes before enjoying topped with some Keto Whipped Cream (Keto whipped cream recipe here: https://www.myketokitchen.com/keto-recipes/keto-whipped-cream/ )
Keto Mug Cake Nutrition:
Serving: 1 cake | Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 241mg | Sodium: 326mg | Potassium: 280mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 655IU | Calcium: 136mg | Iron: 1mg
If you love our recipes and want us to make more tasty keto recipes please like our videos and subscribe to our channel.
For thousands more low-carb Keto Recipes visit our website: https://www.myketokitchen.com/
About My Keto Kitchen
My Keto Kitchen takes everyday meals and turns them into easy to make low-carb recipes for people on the ketogenic diet.
Most of our recipes are suitable for Paleo and are Gluten-Free also.
Follow us on:
Jingle Bells by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license. https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
#ketorecipes #myketokitchen #shorts