These fantastic keto wraps are egg free, gluten free, and dairy free! In this video Mark shows you how this recipe can be put together in a matter of minutes.
Free Recipe Library, cookbooks, & more: https://www.ketofitnessclub.com/
100g Golden Milled Linseed
15g Psyllium Husks
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/4 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
250ml Warm Water
1. In a bowl mix the milled linseed, psyllium husk, salt and oil.
2. Add water (the best combination is 1/2 boiled water & 1/2 cold water – this creates the ideal temperature) and mix until it becomes a firm dough (takes about 30 seconds)
3. Allow to cool for 10 – 15 minutes.
4. Divide the mix into 4 and form a dough ball.
5. Place between 2 sheets of grease-proof paper and either using your hands or a rolling pin create the size and shape wrap you want.
6. Using a good non-stick pan heat over a medium / hot temperature.
7. Peel the wrap off the paper and place in the pan. Cook for 60-90 seconds before turning.
8. Cook the wrap to your taste – the longer you cook it the crispier it will go. 60 – 90 seconds on each side will leave it soft and fluffy.
Makes 4 portions
13.3g Fat, 5.5g Protein, 3.4g Carbs
Business email: firstname.lastname@example.org